Sunday, October 24, 2010

day five - your favourite quote.

Ooh, favourite movie quote?

I can't pick one. I have so many!

Top 5:

5: "You're gonna need a bigger boat" - Jaws.

4: "Oh. What's that? You got my keys? I don't think so. Looks like Uncle Larry pulled a fast one on little Dexy. Those are baby keys for a little baby. So have fun playin' with you baby keys, little baby monkey. Maybe tomorrow night I'll bring you a baby diapie so you can go poo-poo is in. Then I'll change it for you. And then I'll give you a little tickle 'cause you're a cute little baby. Will you cry all night long about how Uncle Larry fooled you, huh? Told you there was a storm comin'." - Night At The Museum.

3: “I do wish we could chat longer, but I’m having an old friend for dinner” - Silence Of The Lambs.

2: "Just hanging out. Playing Nintendo. Cock" - Baseketball.

And, number one....

1: "Fifteen bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand. If that money doesn't show, then you owe me, owe me, owe. My jungle love, yeah, owe-ee, owe-ee, owe. I think I want to know ya, know ya. Yeah, what?


WIN!

No comments: