Sunday, January 6, 2008

Twins, Basil...

Our cat of 2 years went missing before Christmas. Although microchipped, he has failed to show up. We (well, Jase lol) still lives in hope that he will return. And no, I had nothing to do with it, so don't blame me, ROFL!!

Until then, may I introduce our newest members to the family:



They are deaf Sisters, and the most amazing cats I've ever come across. They are so loyal, so loveable, and cry out whenever one can't see you.



We went to to Warrandyte vets and asked what they had, and they said they just got in a litter they found dumped across the road in the Yarra River, tied up in a garbage bag! Now, I'd be the first one to admit my dislike for cats, but geez, I wanted to take the whole litter home!! What kind of mogrel does that?!?!?!



These little girls are just the sweetest. They do everything together. We initially only got one (which has one blue eye, one green) and she seemed miserable, always crying and needing to be held, so I thought getting her Sister might help, so went back a few days later and picked her up (she has 2 green eyes, it's how we tell them apart, lol)



So far, they are known as Kitty and Kitty, ROFL! Cooper is calling them the "Hardy Sisters", after 2 of his favourite wrestlers, the Hardy Boyz. One (the original) has taken to Darcy, and follows her everywhere, the other, Cooper. They sleep with their attached kitten, and if one kitten gets up during the night, it starts yelling out for someone to come and pick it up (I guess because they're deaf, right?).





So there they are. You've met Kitty and Kitty. The sweetest, most adorable little kittens in the world.







No comments: